Invited Schools for Preregistration Period
6 tickets have been reserved for each of the following schools’ educators, in order to ensure as wide a representation of L.A. independent and public/charter elementary schools as possible. These tickets are available during the preregistration period only, through 7 October; any remaining seats at the event, and unclaimed seats from this allotment, will become available during the open registration period, beginning 11 October.
Abraham Joshua Heschel Day School – Adat Ari El Day School – Bay Laurel Elementary School – Berkeley Hall School – Beth Hillel Day School – Brawerman Elementary School – Brentwood School – Buckley School – Calvary Christian School – Camino Nuevo Charter Academy – Campbell Hall School – Carlthorp School – Center for Early Education – Chadwick School – Chatsworth Hills Academy – Children’s Community School – Community Magnet Charter School – Country School – Crossroads School – Echo Horizon School – Gabriella Charter School – Hollywood Schoolhouse – Ilan Ramon Day School (formerly Heschel West) – Kadima Hebrew Academy – Kenter Canyon Elementary Charter School – Lanai Road Elementary School – Larchmont Charter School – Laurence School – Los Angeles Center for Enriched Studies (LACES) – Los Encinos School – Los Feliz Charter School – Oaks School – Oakwood School – Open Magnet Charter School – Our Community Charter School – Pilgrim School – Point Dume Elementary School – Pressman Academy of Temple Beth Am – PS 1 Elementary School – Roscomare Road Elementary School – Round Meadow Elementary School – Saint James’ Episcopal School – Seven Arrows Elementary School – Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies (SOCES) – Sierra Canyon School – Sinai Akiba Academy – St. Matthew’s Parish School – Stella Charter Academy (5th/6th) – Stephen S. Wise Elementary School – Sunny Brae Elementary School – Temple Emanuel Academy Day School – Temple Israel of Hollywood – Turning Point School – UCLA Lab School – Valley Beth Shalom Day School – Valley Charter School – Village School – Wesley School – Westerly School – Westland School – Westmark School – Westside Waldorf School – Wildwood School – Willows Community School – Woodland Hills Elementary School
CFED on twitter
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 1 year ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 2 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 2 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 2 years ago
- RT @VLA_Principal: When curriculum acknowledges the history, culture and interests of students...students will be more engaged. #edchat #vlastyle 2 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.