only for educators. only by reservation. free.
registration closed on friday 28 october
ALL AVAILABLE TICKETS TO THIS EVENT WERE RESERVED,
AND THE WAITLIST WAS FULL.
We regretted this inconvenience, but appreciated the educational community’s enthusiastic response. Registered attendees could click here for important event reminders. Waitlisted educators received notice by Monday 31 October if a seat became available, and had 48 hours to respond to that notice.
B A C K G R O U N D :
6 tickets for each of 65 invited independent, public, and charter elementary schools were reserved for preregistration through Friday, 7 October, in order to ensure that a wide range of elementary schools and their teachers could participate. Many additional seats, and any unclaimed seats from these allotments, were made available on this page starting Tuesday 11 October at 12:05am but were all claimed within 48 hours. More than 700 educators from more than 100 schools and districts are now registered to attend the event. A waitlist was kept open through Friday 28 October, and a number of seats were released following the conscientious notification of registered attendees who had to cancel.
ONLY FOR EDUCATORS. ONLY BY RESERVATION. FREE.
MADE POSSIBLE BY:
CFED on twitter
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 1 year ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 2 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 2 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 2 years ago
- RT @VLA_Principal: When curriculum acknowledges the history, culture and interests of students...students will be more engaged. #edchat #vlastyle 2 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.