Presentation Slides & Worksheets
Presentation slides and worksheets from “Strategic Leadership & Partnership for Independent Schools of the Future: An Evening for Independent School Leaders with Ken Kay” are available below.
INTRODUCTION TO KEN KAY
(Chris Thinnes, CFEE at Curtis School)
Vision & Tradition in Independent Schools of the Future
(Ken Kay, EdLeader21)
Strategic Leadership & Partnership for Independent Schools of the Future
These worksheets were used to facilitate small-group and whole-group reflection and discussion among independent school education leaders at the event:
CFED on twitter
- @SupportRequests #62239541 9 months ago
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 2 years ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 3 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 3 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 3 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.