Feedback from #PSP2012 Participants
Thank you for joining nine leading voices in education, and more than 600 educators and parents/guardians from 125 schools and districts, to examine our shared commitments to the learning and the lives of children.
Participants are encouraged to share feedback about your experience, your reflections, your strategies, and your suggestions in a survey at http://cfee.me/PSP2012-REFLECTIONS. Check out excerpts from that feedback, or contribute to the dialogue, below!
For a press release summarizing events of the day, click here. For a copy of the covenant that served as an anchor for reflection in the afternoon session, click here. To view comments from the live response wall, click here.
Stay tuned for more updates, information, and resources — including videos and presentation slides — in the weeks to come!
CFED on twitter
- @SupportRequests #62239541 5 months ago
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 2 years ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 3 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 3 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 3 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.