Videos of #PSP2012 Presentations
Select any of the following links to presentations from “#PSP2012: Teaching and Learning at Home and at School.” We invite you to share these presentations informally with colleagues and friends, and formally through professional learning and parent engagement activities, to foster reflection and transformative action in all of our learning communities.
To read, sign, or share the “Covenant to Help Inspire Learning and Development (CHILD), see cfed.co/cfee/psp2012-c-h-i-l-d. For a press release about this event, see cfed.co/cfee/psp2012-press-release. To provide suggestions for how to advance this conversation in our schools and homes, or for help facilitating further dialogue and action, please contact us [see contact form in the sidebar].
Presentations are listed in order of the #PSP2012 program:
CFED on twitter
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 1 year ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 2 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 2 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 2 years ago
- RT @VLA_Principal: When curriculum acknowledges the history, culture and interests of students...students will be more engaged. #edchat #vlastyle 2 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.