Register to Attend
Only elementary school educators are invited to attend this event. All attendees must register in advance, but there is no charge for admission owing to the generous financial co-sponsorship of Curtis School, the John Thomas Dye School, the Mirman School, New Roads School, Viewpoint School, and Westside Neighborhood School.
All attendees must register in advance, using one of the following links. All attendees must use their school’s email address to register, and must bring a printed eTicket and photo i.d. to the event. Tickets registered to personal email addresses will be canceled; guests without legitimate eTickets and photo i.d. will be turned away.
PREREGISTRATION | Invited Elementary Schools | Mon 26 Sep through Fri 7 Oct
For employees of 65 independent, public, and charter elementary schools in Los Angeles
Six free tickets per school have been reserved for a special preregistration period, to ensure as wide a representation of educators from independent and public elementary schools as possible. Senior administrators at these 65 invited schools will determine whether and how to distribute these seats among their faculty, and will either register their employees directly or provide a registration password to their employees. The deadline for preregistration is Friday 7 October. Remaining/unclaimed tickets from these allotments will be made available after Friday 7 October to all Los Angeles area elementary school educators who wish to attend, during the open registration period beginning Tuesday 11 October.
PREREGISTRATION | Cosponsoring Schools | Mon 26 Sep through Fri 7 Oct
Only for employees of Curtis School, the John Thomas Dye School, the Mirman School, New Roads School, Viewpoint School, & Westside Neighborhood School
The password for registration should be provided to you in an email about this event from your administration.
OPEN REGISTRATION | All L.A. Area Educators | Tue 11 Oct through Fri 28 Oct
For all interested elementary school educators
Following the preregistration period for cosponsoring schools and invited schools, all remaining/unclaimed tickets will be made available to independent and public elementary school educators who wish to attend.
CFED on twitter
- @SupportRequests #62239541 3 months ago
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 2 years ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 3 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 3 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 3 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.