Information & Resources
For a variety of resources shared during the workshop, search the hashtag #CurtisCFEE on Twitter. Information about EdLeader21, and videos from EdLeader21, are available here. A brief bio of Ken Kay is available here.
RELATED WEB SITES:
- EdLeader21 (the professional learning community for 21st century education leaders)
- The Partnership for 21st Century Skills (a national organization that advocates for 21st century readiness for every student)
- Route 21 (21st century skills-related information, resources, and community tools)
- Buck Institute for Education (‘Project Based Learning for the 21st Century’)
- Edvantia (‘links the knowledge of research with the wisdom of practice to improve teaching and learning’)
BY KEN KAY:
- Ken Kay & Valerie Greenhill, The Education Leader’s Guide: 7 Steps Toward 21st Century Schools and Districts, forthcoming from Pearson, Summer 2012. View a flyer announcing the publication or preorder from amazon.com’s product page.
- Ken Kay, “The 7 Steps to Becoming a 21st Century School or District,” introduction to an 8-part series on Edutopia, 2011.
- Ken Kay, “21st Century Skills: Why They Matter, What They Are, and How We Get There,” forward to Bellanca & Brandt, eds., 21st Century Skills: Rethinking How Students Learn (Bloomington: Solution Tree Press, 2010).
- “Ken Kay: Promoting 21st Century Skills,” an interview with Ken Kay on Creative Educator
- Eric Schwartz & Ken Kay, Eds., The Case for 21st Century Learning (San Francisco: Jossey-Bass, 2006)
CFED on twitter
- (via Antonia Darder, Reinventing Paulo Freire, 2002: https://t.co/tkJ9THm2Nt) https://t.co/gUxtrh9lea 1 year ago
- RT @truthout: A New Generation Reclaims #MLKDay in Chicago http://t.co/W7ZhWPaWGk @bullhorngirl @may20p #ReclaimMLKChi #MLKDay2015 #MLK 2 years ago
- #MustWatch video on culture & curriculum from the Chicago Grassroots Curriculum Taskforce (@cgct) http://t.co/iAUxi24tBx (HT @VLA_Principal) 2 years ago
- "Democracy must be fertilized with schools that practice community and collaboration..." @plthomasEdD: http://t.co/TGJXj9n958 2 years ago
- RT @VLA_Principal: When curriculum acknowledges the history, culture and interests of students...students will be more engaged. #edchat #vlastyle 2 years ago
CONTACT USFor further information please contact us below.